Most important on the road is safety.
Voiced service commands appear to be one method of increasing safety while
driving as they do not distract the driver's attention from the road or occupy
the driver's hands. The program contains a set of 48 commands, such as "Open my window",
"Fuel left", "Scan radio", "Conditioner" among others.
How the program operates:
- After connecting the headphones and microphone, start up the Car Voice Control program on the computer.
- Push the Start button. This will engage the list of predetermined voice commands.
- Say any one of the commands included within the list.
- As the command is spoken aloud, it is been recorded and repeated.
The repeated data initiates the recognition system.
- A verification of the recognized command appears in the Result window.
- Then the program automatically starts the listening mode.
- To deactivate the automatic system, one must press the Stop button.
Download Car Voice Control (480 Kb)
There is a number of advantages in using our speech recognition technologies:
We have developed talking electronic handheld foreign-language dictionaries
using these technologies on the order of Ectaco, Inc. We have also developed
the Universal Translator, a device that provides consecutive voice translation
in 10 languages.
- Universal speech recognition of pre-determined phrases with 98% accuracy
for words consisting of 3 or more syllables
- Minimum requirements are only a 16-bit 33 MHz processor with 512K ROM and 300K RAM
- CODEC audio
For further reference, please consult us.